There are many reasons that can cause your furnace to improperly function. Let one of our trained technicians help diagnose and repair your system in a timely manner.
- Noises coming from furnace
- Furnace will not turn on
- Furnace will not stay on
- Furnace blower stays on
- Pilot light is out
- Heat pump
- Furnace blower will not turn on
We know an HVAC unit is a big investment. While considering whether to fix your unit or replace it, think about the system’s age, your previous investment and your utility costs. If your decision is to replace the system, then we will be right there with you!
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump
Annual check-ups of your furnace help keep it running at its optimal level. Here at A&M, we provide maintenance services that gives you peace of mind knowing your system is operating normally. This provides fewer failures and a longer life for your unit.
- Clean evaporator & condenser coils
- Check for air leaks in duct work
- Check clogged or dirty airflow path
- Check for corrosion
- Remove moisture
- Check/treat mold or other problems
- Clean/treat condensate pan & drain