Air Conditioner Repair
We understand the importance of feeling comfortable in your home. Our trained technicians will appropriately diagnose and repair your system in a timely manner.
- Unit will not turn on
- Unit will not turn off
- Unit is not cooling insufficiently
- Unit has poor air circulation
- Unit is making strange noises
- Warm air exits the supply registers
- Water accumulation around AC unit
Air Conditioner Installations
Our trained technicians will work with you and explain your options. We know that an HVAC unit is a big investment; therefore, we want to ensure you have the right information to make the right choice.
- Quieter System
- More energy efficient
- Fewer breakdowns
- Peace of mind
Annual check-ups of your furnace help keep it running at its optimal level. Here at A&M we provide maintenance services that gives you peace of mind knowing your system is operating normally. This provides fewer failures and a longer life for your unit.
- Clean evaporator & condenser coils
- Check for air leaks in duct work
- Check clogged or dirty airflow path
- Check for corrosion
- Remove moisture
- Check/treat mold or other problems
- Clean/treat condensate pan & drain